• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel I may not have a niche, but how important is a niche really...?!

User name: Little Tipple
Title of introduction: I may not have a niche, but how important is a niche really...?!
Your name/ Alias: Ben
Where are you from? England
How did you find TubeBuddy? found through various youtubers, and a bit of diligent research
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I just want to start some more engagement with the youtube community
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To reach people and make a difference, even if it's in a small way
How frequently do you upload? Weekly, as best as possibel, on a monday evening
What are your hobbies? Photography and videography, knifemaking and leatherwork, travelling and cycling.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: http://youtube.com/c/littletipple

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
From my experience, I would say it's pretty important for smaller channels. If you are going to put out a lot of different videos that have no connection then your audience may not subscribe as they won't know what to expect from you. If you can connect the different content then it might be OK.

OP
OP
Little Tipple
Thank you - IΓÇÖve done niche in my content with regards to photography - it got success but quickly lost its appeal - the link between my content is the passion and effort I put into it, but I absolutely see your point.