• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered How to place my channel. Link the right way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gideon kolawole

Subscriber Goal
Hello guys, it's really nice to finally be in a platform where you can ask questions and get quick responses, I'm really happy to be here.

so guys I was making a post to introduce myself to you guys, the post was quite easy to make because there was already s nice guideline to make it. Until I got to the "post your channel link" section,

at first I thought to myself, this will be easy but when I placed my link on it all I saw was error, when when I touch the link it works l.

please I need your advice guys.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Click your account at the top right of the screen. The select "Account Details". On that page there is a section that says "youtube". Enter your channel - the part that starts with a "U" into that spot. Save and done.

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
Click your account at the top right of the screen. The select "Account Details". On that page there is a section that says "youtube". Enter your channel - the part that starts with a "U" into that spot. Save and done.

OP
OP
Gideon kolawole

Gideon kolawole

Subscriber Goal
thanks alot I just did it

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
That's kind of you. We are all here to help each other and learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.