• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Meet This Sturbborn And Curious Nigeria Badass Teenager

Gideon kolawole

Subscriber Goal
User name: Gideon kolawole
Title of introduction: Meet This Sturbborn And Curious Nigeria Badass Teenager
Your name/ Alias: Gideon kolawole
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? It was through a YouTuber (Roberto Blake)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to make connections with other youtubers, make new friends and know more people.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I will like to teach people proven ways to make money online so that the poverty rate will be reduced.
How frequently do you upload? I currently don't have an upload schedule because, the amount to upload just one video is quite high so I try as much as possible to post once in a week, but I'm still struggling with that.
What are your hobbies? I like to read, I also like to listen to music but I can't sing I don't have much friends because I am introverted, I am learning a trade with doesn't give me much time to upload videos on YouTube, what about you
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be independent and make real and positive impact in the lives of others.
YouTube Channel Link: kolawole gideon

Last edited:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hey Gideon, welcome. I have to share a story with you because it is in alignment with your channel. The person who designed my logo is from Nigeria. I'm in the US. I found her via 99Designs and had no idea where she was from. I just liked her work. I've since exchanged messages with her. She works from home and makes a nice living doing freelance design online.

I love the idea that location is mattering less and less!

OP
OP
Gideon kolawole

Gideon kolawole

Subscriber Goal
wow that's really nice to hear, thanks for sharing, that's very true platforms such as this has made it really easy for people from various places to meet each other and interact, build relationships and partnership, which is really good but hopefully we can see face to face one day and make even stronger relationships

dcrafted

TubeBuddy User
www.dcrafted.com
Subscriber Goal
I am new here myself so i cant say welcome to you but i guess, i can congratulate you to be a part of this family, which i have joined, hope to learn and try new experiences from here.
Regards.

OP
OP
Gideon kolawole

Gideon kolawole

Subscriber Goal
I am new here myself so i cant say welcome to you but i guess, i can congratulate you to be a part of this family, which i have joined, hope to learn and try new experiences from here.
Regards.
Thanks alot for your kind gesture, congratulations to you too for joining this platform, I pray it gives you help that is needed.
God bless you

Reactions: dcrafted