• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How can we check which country click Disliked video on Youtube?

Kathy

Hi all,

Recently I got annoying by someone/spam clicked Disliked my videos. I tried to track and I could know that person has several accounts, use mobile device and use Andriod to clicked disliked my videos. I want to track down what country or actually if someone know better than me how to track, I would be appreciate your help.

Best regards,
/Katharina

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
There is no way for you to know who clicked the dislike button (or the like button on that matter).

AussieBangerz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
It would be interesting to know as many times, I've gotten a thumbs down within minutes of releasing a video.
No other thumbs downs so at least it's a subscriber with notifications and it counts as a view anyway :)

Reactions: Kathy

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
How did you find out the person had several accounts and used a mobile device to dislike your video? Likes and dislikes aren't traceable like a comment is.
I had someone dislike five of my videos within minutes of me publishing them and it really got me down until someone pointed out that the algorithm doesn't differentiate between likes and dislikes, they are just treated as interaction, and that is good. I know it's disheartening when you've put in so much hard work, but as there is very little we can do about it as creators, apart from hope they get bored and go away, I suggest ignoring the likes/dislikes as we can't control them and concentrate on comments as these often give us more chance to interact with our viewers. :)

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
You can only check the country your viewer's are from, Can't check which people are disliking

OP
OP
Kathy

Kathy

How did you find out the person had several accounts and used a mobile device to dislike your video? Likes and dislikes aren't traceable like a comment is.
I had someone dislike five of my videos within minutes of me publishing them and it really got me down until someone pointed out that the algorithm doesn't differentiate between likes and dislikes, they are just treated as interaction, and that is good. I know it's disheartening when you've put in so much hard work, but as there is very little we can do about it as creators, apart from hope they get bored and go away, I suggest ignoring the likes/dislikes as we can't control them and concentrate on comments as these often give us more chance to interact with our viewers. :)
I checked at Analytics. you can see what time they cliked disliked and so on. I agreed we can't control them. But I just feeling annoy that's it. Thanks for sharing your experienced :)
1599203049079.png
1599202883476.png
1599203049079.png
1599202883476.png
1599202883476.png

OP
OP
Kathy

Kathy

It would be interesting to know as many times, I've gotten a thumbs down within minutes of releasing a video.
No other thumbs downs so at least it's a subscriber with notifications and it counts as a view anyway :)
Yes. That's true. Just let it be only way :)

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
That's very interesting, I didn't realise you could see that much dislike information. Thank you for showing us.

MuhammaRashedulIslam

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Hi all,

Recently I got annoying by someone/spam clicked Disliked my videos. I tried to track and I could know that person has several accounts, use mobile device and use Andriod to clicked disliked my videos. I want to track down what country or actually if someone know better than me how to track, I would be appreciate your help.

Best regards,
/Katharina
I also want to know it.But I can not see it