• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

News Channel From sports to videogames, what I learned from the pandemic

SoyManuelMedina

TubeBuddy User
User name: SoyManuelMedina
Title of introduction: From sports to videogames, what I learned from the pandemic
Your name/ Alias: Manuel R. Medina
Where are you from? Mexico
How did you find TubeBuddy? I can't remember, but maybe it was on YouTube.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn more about how TubeBuddy works.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Make YouTube my way of life.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? I love sports and videogames, and I'm lucky enough to work for both.
What is your biggest dream? I'm currently living it: Get paid to do what I love to do.
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/tjsports

OP
OP
SoyManuelMedina

SoyManuelMedina

TubeBuddy User
Oh, I also wanted to say: originally my channel was just sports content, but since the pandemic happened, I have been uploading videogames content and that has started to take off. So don't be shy of trying new things on your channel.

OP
OP
SoyManuelMedina

SoyManuelMedina

TubeBuddy User
Thank you people, and yes, I learned that we can change topics on our channel and still be successful!

OP
OP
SoyManuelMedina

SoyManuelMedina

TubeBuddy User
Thats Really great, i always think of starting a gaming channel, but then i am not very good in gaming, may be some practice can improve my skills.
Just play, maybe you are not a good gamer, but you have a great sense of humor. I'm not a good gamer, but I try to make my videos kind of fun. I also try to simulate real life games with FIFA 20.