• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Hiding Comments in YouTube Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raaxes by shane3x

When you visit the comments tab on the left inside YouTube Studio, by default it shows the "Comments I haven't responded to" filter is applied. For each video I add my own comment to help generate engagement. Now I don't want to reply to my own comment and it appears YouTube by default doesn't have an option to hide comments from this search.

My question is if I hide my own comment via Tubebuddy, but then someone actually replies to the comment will I still be notified or not because I hide the original comment away? I would like to receive a notification for this and dont want to have to randomly unhide my comments now and then to see if someones replied.

Reactions: RandomFamilia

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I had a similar question a little while ago. It simply hides YOUR comment from your comment section view, everyone else in your comments will still be able to see it (very useful for stories comments which can't be filtered out of normal youtube comments, but can be hidden with tubebuddy, and those comments will still be visible on the stories themselves)

You'll still get notifications :)

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I had a similar question a little while ago. It simply hides YOUR comment from your comment section view, everyone else in your comments will still be able to see it (very useful for stories comments which can't be filtered out of normal youtube comments, but can be hidden with tubebuddy, and those comments will still be visible on the stories themselves)

You'll still get notifications :)

dcrafted

TubeBuddy User
www.dcrafted.com
Subscriber Goal
This is really irritating and since i post one default comment on every post for making it sticky and pinning it, that post appear numerous times.

Status
Not open for further replies.