• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered YOUTUBE IMPRESSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

stytchz

Subscriber Goal
DOES MONETIZED CHANNELS GET MORE IMPRESSIONS THAN NON MONETIZED CHANNELS?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
No. it purly depends on the video. I have some old videos that are monetised that have poor impressions, and some videos with very good impressions because my keywords are better now. It's up to the video itself, not the monetisation status.

Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
No. it purly depends on the video. I have some old videos that are monetised that have poor impressions, and some videos with very good impressions because my keywords are better now. It's up to the video itself, not the monetisation status.

Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
I think it has to do with SEO, what people are watching, trending and the search people are doing. Most times I have learnt, an old video that I have forgotten start getting impressions again. Consumer behaviour pattern I will say.

OP
OP
stytchz

stytchz

Subscriber Goal
I think it has to do with SEO, what people are watching, trending and the search people are doing. Most times I have learnt, an old video that I have forgotten start getting impressions again. Consumer behaviour pattern I will say.
thats cool.. i get it now

oh okk.. thats fine.. thanks though

Reactions: Beanie Draws

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
YouTube is actually pretty fair about this. To my knowledge there is no connection between monetization and the impressions that your channel gets.

That having been said there are some features that both the ad placement team and the search and discovery team share, so it isn't uncommon for there to be some correlation between the analytics seen in your impressions/views and your monetization.

It doesn't mean that YouTube only promotes monetized videos/channels, it's just that promotion decisions may affect both.

Status
Not open for further replies.