• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question how to get more viewers and subscribers

bungaran

How to get more views and subscribers.
I created a channel about 1 year ago, nowadays its second year. My question is how can I get lots of subscribers and viewers ?
So far I have followed the explanation of TubeBuddy because I use TubeBuddy

my youtube channel:

Reactions: ImThePuffMan

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Have a look at the video in this previous thread https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/31452/ although 100k subscribers may seem well out of reach when you are new, a lot of the tips and information is relevant for new channel and creators.

Just remember that every subscriber is a person and not just a number, what are you giving them so that they want to follow you? Be consistent with your uploads, keep to one niche and grow your content as your audience grows, keep making the best content you can - views and subs are like a snowball rolling downhill, the more you have the quicker you get more. :)

Maryprecious

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Have a look at the video in this previous thread https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/31452/ although 100k subscribers may seem well out of reach when you are new, a lot of the tips and information is relevant for new channel and creators.

Just remember that every subscriber is a person and not just a number, what are you giving them so that they want to follow you? Be consistent with your uploads, keep to one niche and grow your content as your audience grows, keep making the best content you can - views and subs are like a snowball rolling downhill, the more you have the quicker you get more. :)
You always have the right word to use and I admire that in you.

Reactions: Aike1 and Pips

Volfra

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I created a channel about 1 year ago, nowadays its second year. My question is how can I get lots of subscribers and viewers ?

my youtube channel:

I looked at your thumbnails. It's very hard to read out what is written. Is the click-through rate high?

stytchz

Subscriber Goal
just keep doing the goopd work you're doing by uploading consistently and things will get better..

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal

my youtube channel:
HereΓÇÖs my 1 cents worth, upload and upload and upload, listen to the viewers and what they want, and just keep an eye on the analytics, theyΓÇÖll tell you everything about which videos do well and pull in views and which ones go south.

The thumbnails are great but the text does need changing so that itΓÇÖs more readable.

ThatΓÇÖs it from me.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
There are a lot of factors that go into growing a channel. But the most important thing everyone has to remember is that no matter how great your content is, no matter how awesome your video SEO is, no matter how much money you may have spent in hardware and software to make the content, if there is no audience for your content your channel will not grow.

The key to growing a channel is knowing who your ideal audience is. Your ideal audience is the audience you're making your content for. You need to find out if they are out there.

If I was to make content about, say, the different shapes of leaves from different kinds of trees and there is no one out there interested in that content, my channel will never grow.

Find your ideal audience first. Understand who your content is for. If there is no audience for your content you may have to rethink your content. Once upon a time, YouTube was all about making content you liked that people would randomly watch. Today it's about making content people want to watch and thus you may have to forget what you want and do what's trending if you want to succeed on YouTube.

Maryprecious

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
@bungaran, I just visited your channel and from my observations, your style of Thumbnail worked fine for you for the first few years of your channel and at some point, your views dropped and other times, increased which means (My opinion) that the Thumbnail is no longer appealing which calls for a change. Consistency is key but change is very imperative. Thanks

Maryprecious

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
I donΓÇÖt think is all about tags; most times, the thumbnail has to be attractive for people to click on it. Most people donΓÇÖt read the title they look at the thumbnail and are are captivated to click before even reading what the lesson is all about. ThatΓÇÖs why in some of the advice videos I have watched, they will always say you make your content as attractive as your thumbnail to avoid your viewers clicking away and them loosing trust in your channel. Thanks

Gideon kolawole

Subscriber Goal
*try to be consistent
*upload quality content
*share your videos don't just depend on YouTube to promote your videos
*engage with all comments both the good and bad once

Last edited:

ProjectGirlBoss

TubeBuddy Legend
Find creators to collaborate with that are also in your niche. I was getting ok views and my collab from today has brought in a lot more views and subscribers to my channel. Consistency, quality and seo will also work it just takes a bit more time. By collabing you can send a boost to your channel much faster and if you collab with people in your niche you will be reaching audience that is already interested in your video topics.

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Find creators to collaborate with that are also in your niche. I was getting ok views and my collab from today has brought in a lot more views and subscribers to my channel. Consistency, quality and seo will also work it just takes a bit more time. By collabing you can send a boost to your channel much faster and if you collab with people in your niche you will be reaching audience that is already interested in your video topics.
IΓÇÖve heard and read mixed feelings about collaborating, IΓÇÖm all for it though, but just not quite sure how to make a move, got any tips on that? :)