• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life What are you looking to get accomplished this week?

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I'll be rearranging my studio space, trying out a new end-card strategy, releasing my first video where I used TubeBuddy from concept to publish, and writing two more episodes.

You?

• Love
Reactions: Beanie Draws
OP
OP
SILTHW

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
Very cool topic! I'm looking to accomplish getting my new streaming setup sorted. And get some more videos finally published :)

What are you doing with your setup? I'm doing a new backdrop and trying to get better separation between me and the backdrop.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
What are you doing with your setup? I'm doing a new backdrop and trying to get better separation between me and the backdrop.
I want to get back to streaming on twitch. Not fully interested in streaming on YouTube just yet despite the superchat incentives. I'm more interested in just chilling for a few hours drawing. YouTube there's a level of expectation with production, Twitch, there's no issue with just leaving the stream for a few moments to have a break, "BRB" is kinda frowned upon on youtube, there's the expectation to be on and go go go, Twitch you barely even need to talk if you're not in the mood. You can just draw, and if someone says hi, you say hi, but chatting takes energy and sometimes I'm not in the mood to perform, more in the mood to chill. So just getting a new setup for that. Had issues with a motherboard so I'm installing a new motherboard and new processor. When lockdown finishes I'll probably upgrade my ram as well. Building my confidence again while building my streaming setup.

OP
OP
SILTHW

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
A lot of my favorite twitch streamers go live there and then edit down the live stream and post that to YouTube. It seems to be a great way to leverage both platforms.

• Love
Reactions: Beanie Draws
OP
OP
SILTHW

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
OK @Beanie Draws, I posted a video with the new setup in the Promotion forum. Where are you and getting your streaming setup sorted?

OP
OP
SILTHW

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
Hopefully figuring out how to add end note and cards..............i need help!!
What's giving you a problem? I've been doing this one myself. I can try and help!

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
We just moved to an apartment on Boracay island... and the computer desk faces into a corner, of a very thick cement wall. I guess I need to figure how to fix my audio. Anything I record sounds like I am stuck in a well... I have tried putting pillows against the wall but it did not help.

What am i actually going to get done this week? Snorkeling ha ha

OP
OP
SILTHW

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
We just moved to an apartment on Boracay island... and the computer desk faces into a corner, of a very thick cement wall. I guess I need to figure how to fix my audio. Anything I record sounds like I am stuck in a well... I have tried putting pillows against the wall but it did not help.

What am i actually going to get done this week? Snorkeling ha ha
Well, can' really blame you on the snorkeling. I'm a diver myself and normally spend the end of the year in the Caribbean.

I posted this in another forum, but seeing you just moved, moving blankets are great for sound insulation. Remember its about reflective surfaces, so it might require stuff in front of you and behind you. Any absorbent surface works. You can literally use blankets. But they might not make a great backdrop!

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I have school on Wednesdays and Thursdays at actual school so probably school and homework, but wanna get some videos in too

EnglishwithLiz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Increase my output and find some good jokes (this is an experiment). Finding good gags that translate well to YT is hard

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Since I just found this today it will be an answer to what I'm looking to get accomplished this weekend.
1. Publish at least one new video for my main channel.
2. Spend a lot of time learning a new game that I may create some tutorials for in the future if I get good enough at it.
3. Depending on time I may spend some time on a video for my second channel.
4. Get a decent workout done, it barely ever happens on weekdays while working.
5. Looking forward to a good time with friends on Sunday.

OP
OP
SILTHW

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
Increase my output and find some good jokes (this is an experiment). Finding good gags that translate well to YT is hard
Here is my wife's favorite joke.

"What do you call a man with a rubber toe?"
"Roberto!"

On second thought, don't use that one. It might hurt your subscriber count.

Since I just found this today it will be an answer to what I'm looking to get accomplished this weekend.
4. Get a decent workout done, it barely ever happens on weekdays while working.
5. Looking forward to a good time with friends on Sunday.
It's easy to forget the "take care of yourself" stuff and this is a good reminder.

• Haha
Reactions: EnglishwithLiz
OP
OP
SILTHW

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
Hi. Im trying to figure out now how to pin comment and also to add intro to my video. just figure out the endscreen
OK. I can help with some of these. To Pin a comment, go into comments on the video and one of the options under the 3-dot menu will be to the comment.
Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 3.50.52 PM.png

If you are talking about the channel intro, you upload it like normal. But to set it as the intro video, you need to go into your channel page and click and click "Customize Channel". You will be able to set a video for "for returning subscribers" and one "for new visitors".

End screens are a bit tricky. What you really need to do is include a video, no longer than 20 seconds that has place holders for your end screen content. Then in the end screen tool pick what you want to add (video, playlist, subscribe button, etc.) and move it to where you want it to appear on your end screen.

• Love
Reactions: Nordia

Nordia

Oh my gosh I am soooooo so grateful for your help. Thank you very much. I did them and it was so easy. haha.

OP
OP
SILTHW

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
Oh my gosh I am soooooo so grateful for your help. Thank you very much. I did them and it was so easy. haha.
I'm glad you were able to decipher my poorly-spelled, grammar-deficient post :D

• Haha
Reactions: Nordia