• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question 3 videos to post, when to post them on YT

Toyteller

Subscriber Goal
Hi again
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.
Just a quick question?

I have 3 videos to post on my channel. When would you post them?

All at once? Once a day this week? Or space it out more? Does it even matter?

IΓÇÖm not sure it even matters when your classed as a small YouTuber starting off. Any idea would be much appreciated.
thanks
Cari

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Not an expert, but I spent a good amount of time looking in to this and reading up on it. The general advice I saw was "get your first 10 videos out". In the same vein, I saw "don't create a playlist with less than 2 videos".

With that said, I rushed the first 3 (like you are asking) and then went to a weekly schedule. I did this because I also release an audio version that I have syndicated across all of the major podcast platforms and it made more sense to have a schedule to better meet the requirements for that.

Reactions: Toyteller
OP
OP
Toyteller

Toyteller

Subscriber Goal
Not an expert, but I spent a good amount of time looking in to this and reading up on it. The general advice I saw was "get your first 10 videos out". In the same vein, I saw "don't create a playlist with less than 2 videos".

With that said, I rushed the first 3 (like you are asking) and then went to a weekly schedule. I did this because I also release an audio version that I have syndicated across all of the major podcast platforms and it made more sense to have a schedule to better meet the requirements for that.
Thanks for the info ❤️
really appreciate it..

IΓÇÖm going to get them out there soon, thatΓÇÖs me with 10 videos now soon to be 12

Cari

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
The best art of being a new channel is you get to experiment with your channel to see what works best for your channel.

A few things you need to take into account when considering when to upload a video is the best time to upload, the best days for your viewers, and whether you can maintain the consistency on the upload schedule you create. If you're gonna upload multiple videos a day consistently keep in mind your viewers may get used to that and hold you accountable if you can't maintain that schedule.

zanderlex

TubeBuddy User
If I have a couple videos ready to go, but not a bunch, I would try to get them all out over the course of one week. Sometimes every day or every two days if I have 3-5 videos ready. I try not to go too far ahead though.