• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Need to know!!!!

Aim

Subscriber Goal
Hello, i want to know why im not getting proper views.... As my videos are exam based.... Please suggest me what i do for sorting this out......

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
If youΓÇÖre new on YouTube, itΓÇÖs gonna be a hard road to getting the views, BUT ultimately you just want to post videos and keep posting videos, go for 2-3 times a week if you can, and if course make sure they donΓÇÖt suck, make them useful for the viewers, craft the art of making attractive titles but more importantly, craft the art of making eye catching thumbnails. YouΓÇÖre in the right place to get the advice and help needed, just donΓÇÖt go around the place spamming, however donΓÇÖt be discouraged from posting your videos on the various platforms, most are ok with it, but donΓÇÖt just drop a link and make people feel they HAVE to click and watch, get busy interacting with everyone within the community, and build yourself a nice little chat community.

DonΓÇÖt expect a flood of views at the start, itΓÇÖs all a slow build up process that will slowly reward as you keep uploading and keep the viewers watching.

ThatΓÇÖs all from me. Others will no doubt pitch in their ideas.