• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Subscriber Milestone Reached 1k views and from 10 to now 21 Subscribers

Iamzuthos

What I have realised is to keep going no matter how much it takes. Learn and grow but never stop, I didn't expect to have subscribers this fast in like a week from 10 to 21 so it does help to promote the heck out of your channel no matter where facebook instagram etc, friend ,family ,strangers you name it. If you want to succeed ,visualise yourself you're there and push yourself to the point of there is no going back. I've been doing youtube for fun for the past 5 years but within those years I tried but I realised it wasn't easy and I didn't take it seriously but now I will try my very best to reach that 100 subscriber milestone! Plus It's the best time and year to do youtube since everyone is mostly at home, so I hope this helps! :)

Maryprecious

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
ThatΓÇÖs
What I have realised is to keep going no matter how much it takes. Learn and grow but never stop, I didn't expect to have subscribers this fast in like a week from 10 to 21 so it does help to promote the heck out of your channel no matter where facebook instagram etc, friend ,family ,strangers you name it. If you want to succeed ,visualise yourself you're there and push yourself to the point of there is no going back. I've been doing youtube for fun for the past 5 years but within those years I tried but I realised it wasn't easy and I didn't take it seriously but now I will try my very best to reach that 100 subscriber milestone! Plus It's the best time and year to do youtube since everyone is mostly at home, so I hope this helps! :)
ThatΓÇÖs a win mindset.