• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel hi guys! I'm James! My channel is about Travel & Lifestyle, I'll share the beauty of the philippine islands and some helpful lifestyle tips and tricks

Iamzuthos

User name: Iamzuthos
Title of introduction: hi guys! I'm James! My channel is about Travel & Lifestyle, I'll share the beauty of the philippine islands and some helpful lifestyle tips and tricks. Glad to be here! ;)
Your name/ Alias: James Zuthos
Where are you from? Philippines/United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to connect with the community to grow individually and together.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal right now is to have at least 50-100 subscribers and a minimum of 20-50 views at least and to create valuable content for the right people :)
How frequently do you upload? My Upload schedule is weekly but thinking of 2 videos once I have stabilized things.
What are your hobbies? Well, I love to edit on Adobe Premiere Pro/Illustrator and brainstorm for ideas met with my criteria for my content and viewers. Besides that I'm an outgoing person who loves to travel :)
What is your biggest dream? Maybe one day to have at least 1k subs and to form a following from my content that everyone values.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkwybGqxaM4lOa1j6__ntxA?view_as=subscriber

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Iamzuthos, welcome to our community. That's a nicely written intro post. Thank you.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

-264-Account-details-TubeBuddy-Forums.png