• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Carpet Cleaner & Musician with a YouTube Channel

MSaiger

www.saigers.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: MSaiger
Title of introduction: Carpet Cleaner & Musician with a YouTube Channel
Your name/ Alias: Mark Saiger/MSaiger
Where are you from? Grand Rapids, MINNESOTA
How did you find TubeBuddy? From other YouTubers talking about how to maximize your channel more. Finally decided to give it a try so maybe could reach more people and grow my channel and video editing skills.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I have been a part of many forums in the Carpet Cleaning and Music industry. I am active in Facebook groups as well. I am know for helping many in our industry.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I am trying to learn better YouTube skills to grow my channel, and continue to enjoy learning better editing skills, and publishing. I have been known for sharing my expertise in the Cleaning industry. We have a line of Cleaning agents that has become popular, and I continue to be blessed with people enjoying using the products.
How frequently do you upload? Trying to upload weekly, but sometimes it can be less with my other work schedules
What are your hobbies? I have been a professional musician (Trumpet player classically trained, but Jazz, Rhythm & Blues and Rock & Roll lead trumpet), But also have been in the Carpet Cleaning industry most of my life as well.
What is your biggest dream? I don't know if I have a certain biggest dream. I have had a lot of dreams and goals accomplished in my life....but I continue with interests to continually grow as a person.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi9UefjEixJPGgxWPTnEUhg

Reactions: Umaimas Cuisine 2

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @MSaiger, welcome to our community. I'll admit, I've never seen a carpet cleaning channel before but considering we have a very popular drywall channel that recently hit 100k subs I can see this being a thing. :)

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

-264-Account-details-TubeBuddy-Forums.png

OP
OP
MSaiger

MSaiger

www.saigers.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello @MSaiger, welcome to our community. I'll admit, I've never seen a carpet cleaning channel before but considering we have a very popular drywall channel that recently hit 100k subs I can see this being a thing. :)

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

View attachment 7265
Thank you for the welcome and the info to update my account.

Hopefully I have done this correctly now in my personal info.

Let me know if I need to add some other changes.

Appreciate everything and look forward to the information shared here