• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hi Simpleng Ulam Katotoy I love to cook and here In my channel I will show you how the easiest way to cook,I also love going around to look for beauti

Katotoy

Subscriber Goal
User name: Katotoy
Title of introduction: Hi Simpleng Ulam Katotoy I love to cook and here In my channel I will show you how the easiest way to cook,I also love going around to look for beautiful places.
Your name/ Alias: Katotoy
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I find tubebuddy by a Google/friend recommendation and hopefully it would be very helpful for my channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I just thought that tubebuddy would be helpful and also to find more friends and help others as well.T
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To own my own business so I can save lives.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? I love cooking,going out around with friends and playing basketball.
What is your biggest dream? To have my Own business and a house to live on.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLqmmn0bsnp-1osaT_iZdVw

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Katotoy, welcome to our community. Our forums are chock full of amazing ideas and tips to help our members grow so don't forget to look around and see what you can find.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

-264-Account-details-TubeBuddy-Forums.png