• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube News i did it.

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
A great step for you mate! After reading some of your previous posts on the forum I'm happy you took this step. And looking at the likes on your video it's seems as your fans agree. For any future voice videos I would recommend having the microphone closer to your mouth, that should increase the audio quality and make it stand out more towards the background music.

OP
OP
Ido Berg

Ido Berg

Slap Like Now
Subscriber Goal
A great step for you mate! After reading some of your previous posts on the forum I'm happy you took this step. And looking at the likes on your video it's seems as your fans agree. For any future voice videos I would recommend having the microphone closer to your mouth, that should increase the audio quality and make it stand out more towards the background music.
thank you!

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Great stuff man, thatΓÇÖs a big leap and itΓÇÖs a great feeling once you get past the icky things like having to go on camera, but as @Ater says, just reduce that background music, make sure youΓÇÖre close enough to the mic, and thatΓÇÖs all really, hoping to see more improvements like this :blush:

Reactions: Ido Berg

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Great stuff man, thatΓÇÖs a big leap and itΓÇÖs a great feeling once you get past the icky things like having to go on camera, but as @Ater says, just reduce that background music, make sure youΓÇÖre close enough to the mic, and thatΓÇÖs all really, hoping to see more improvements like this :blush:
Oh yes .. I forgot to mention this point .. Reduce the background music and mic closer ... Rest is great Start !!!!!

Reactions: Damon

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Please remember to read the forum rules before posting in the different sections. Do not link to videos in this section, we have sections for promoting videos. Thank you.