• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Beauty Channel Hi, I create beauty related contents which include makeup, DIYS, beauty tips and everything that helps with being the best version of you.

Olans Pearl

Subscriber Goal
User name: Olans Pearl
Title of introduction: Hi, I create beauty related contents which include makeup, DIYS, beauty tips and everything that helps with being the best version of you.
Your name/ Alias: Olans Pearl
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Because IΓÇÖve seen youtubers say how good it is here and how it helps track your progress
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To impact people with knowledge about what beauty is all about and also I like creating content, so itΓÇÖs my safe space.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Making videos and watching videos
What is your biggest dream? To gain a community on YouTube and for my channel to become monetized because itΓÇÖs been a struggle for me.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh_PlgDciFOcx8xXp9GD-DA

Last edited:

Shannaye

Subscriber Goal
Hey Olans and welcome!
Good luck on your journey
We both are beauty lovers.. good luck in achieving your dream
I'm gonna check out your channel

Reactions: Olans Pearl
OP
OP
Olans Pearl

Olans Pearl

Subscriber Goal
Hey Olans and welcome!
Good luck on your journey
We both are beauty lovers.. good luck in achieving your dream
I'm gonna check out your channel
thank you Shannaye. Glad to know youΓÇÖre a beauty lover too.IΓÇÖm gonna check out yours too

Reactions: Shannaye

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Olans Pearl, welcome to our community. We have an amazing community in these forums. I'm sure you'll find some great posts and ideas to learn from.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

-264-Account-details-TubeBuddy-Forums.png

Reactions: Olans Pearl
OP
OP
Olans Pearl

Olans Pearl

Subscriber Goal
Hello @Olans Pearl, welcome to our community. We have an amazing community in these forums. I'm sure you'll find some great posts and ideas to learn from.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

View attachment 7257
Noted. Thank you.