• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Official How i found the old me in these pandemic

Snehal Yedekar

Its not possible to have classroom sessions along with candidate during these corona pandemic time. Still managed to be connected with students through whtsup or zoom sessions. I never used zoom or whtsup group calls but really it helped me keep myself alive.lm doing some painting too and it worked as a stress buster. I don't even remember when i did painting last time.
Even though this lockdown has affected us badly ,but its always in our hand,how we look at the situation. So this corona time ,helped me to look back to my lost hobbies like painting,art n craft.
I hope others also having a great time with their hobbies.

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
If you look pass the obvious tragedy Corona has brought to many families for me on a personal level it has been great. Working from home earlier this year was a big lift to my personal life.

As a evening person beaning able to sleep for an extra hour each morning was fantastic, had so much more energy. And at home I was able to focus a lot better on my job (in the office you always get interrupted all the time) which meant I got things done much faster and had to work far less extra time. Having more energy and time (no trips between home and work and back again) I got more active after work hours, started to work out more regular, got more time for my hobbies, started spending more time with friends (online), some that I nowadays only meat a few times each year because of people getting families, moving to other cities etc. Now we started to have gaming nights where we played together online a few times every week.

So I'm definitely a bit sad beaning back at work now, I really like my job but my life quality was definitely better while working from home.

Last edited:

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'm moving this to the Off Topic section since this post has nothing to do with this section. Thank you.

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Painting is something I also really enjoy. I have actually about 6 completed paintings. I am going through school during this pandemic as well but as a highschool student, so how it's working out for me right now might be different for you. My school is doing like a hybrid type class set up. So I go into school 2 days a week and the rest is at home virtually. If that makes sense. I have also spent more time on my youtube channel during the pandemic and learned a couple songs on the piano.

Reactions: Snehal Yedekar

Umaimas Cuisine 2

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
In this lock down ,I learned how to clean the house properly ( yeah, I am serious ) and I also learned cooking and tried new dishes every day as I was totally free because I had completed my college and had to take admission in a university.

Reactions: Snehal Yedekar