• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hi guys. I'm kinda new to this whole youtube thing and I wanna meet small youtubers like myself and help each other grow.

Billa Music

Subscriber Goal
User name: Billa Music
Title of introduction: Hi guys. I'm kinda new to this whole youtube thing and I wanna meet small youtubers like myself and help each other grow.
Your name/ Alias: Billa
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To find answers on how to grow my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to grow my channel so that a lot of people can enjoy what I do. My short term goal is to reach 1000 subs in 3 months and in the future I would love to have a million subscribers that would help me grow my own business.
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload twice a week every evening around 8pm. I post singing videos by going on Omegle and singing to strangers.
What are your hobbies? Singing, Playing guitar, playing video games, Soccer, anything active.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become a famous music artist so I can tour around the world and sing to people.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM9T-75zZjVwijAYshvbU0Q

Reactions: RandomFamilia

RandomFamilia

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
User name: Billa Music
Title of introduction: Hi guys. I'm kinda new to this whole youtube thing and I wanna meet small youtubers like myself and help each other grow.
Your name/ Alias: Billa
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To find answers on how to grow my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to grow my channel so that a lot of people can enjoy what I do. My short term goal is to reach 1000 subs in 3 months and in the future I would love to have a million subscribers that would help me grow my own business.
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload twice a week every evening around 8pm. I post singing videos by going on Omegle and singing to strangers.
What are your hobbies? Singing, Playing guitar, playing video games, Soccer, anything active.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become a famous music artist so I can tour around the world and sing to people.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM9T-75zZjVwijAYshvbU0Q
Welcome, this is a great place to meet other YouTubers and to learn a lot more about YouTube!