• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Nurse by profession#passionate about teaching# started a new journey as Ielts trainer# created my YouTube channel 2 months back# always ready to learn

Snehal Yedekar

User name: Snehal Yedekar
Title of introduction: Nurse by profession#passionate about teaching# started a new journey as Ielts trainer# created my YouTube channel 2 months back# always ready to learn and explore new things.
Your name/ Alias: Snehal Yedekar
Where are you from? India - Maharashtra
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through you tube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Want to explore about the YouTube as well as need to grow,learn new things,interact with others and even new ideas
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Reach out to as many as candidates by teaching with simple and easiest methods to clear their Ielts exam. I want to be recognised a Ielts trainer globally. My dream is to get 1 M subscribers.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly 2 videos
What are your hobbies? Art and crafts, Painting
What is your biggest dream? My own coaching centre at my native place
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRp_KWCpTgG1lOv-16iVSXA

Reactions: Fact Ghonto

Fact Ghonto

User name: Snehal Yedekar
Title of introduction: Nurse by profession#passionate about teaching# started a new journey as Ielts trainer# created my YouTube channel 2 months back# always ready to learn and explore new things.
Your name/ Alias: Snehal Yedekar
Where are you from? India - Maharashtra
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through you tube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Want to explore about the YouTube as well as need to grow,learn new things,interact with others and even new ideas
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Reach out to as many as candidates by teaching with simple and easiest methods to clear their Ielts exam. I want to be recognised a Ielts trainer globally. My dream is to get 1 M subscribers.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly 2 videos
What are your hobbies? Art and crafts, Painting
What is your biggest dream? My own coaching centre at my native place
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRp_KWCpTgG1lOv-16iVSXA
Welcome to YT TB community ...