• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Beauty Channel Hey guys I'm shannaye. I'm a very down to earth person who is very easy going and easy to talk to. I love making others happyΓ¥ñ. I'm a sucker for bea

Shannaye

Subscriber Goal
User name: Shannaye
Title of introduction: Hey guys I'm shannaye. I'm a very down to earth person who is very easy going and easy to talk to. I love making others happy❤. I'm a sucker for beauty especially when it comes on to hair. I'm a very genuine and trustworthy person who loves to see not only myself but others shine and grow.
Your name/ Alias: shannaye
Where are you from? Jamaica
How did you find TubeBuddy? A youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I would like to engage in meaningful conversations with other persons so that I main gain insight on things I dint know about growing my youtube channel. I'd also like to be apart of an empowering community that motivates and encourages one to grow
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to reach my threshold so that I can be monetized as I'm really finding it difficult to do do. I'd also like to start my own business through my youtube channel so the I could afford to stay in college
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Reading, dancing, doing hair, chilling at home and just having fin
What is your biggest dream? One of my biggest dream is to happy and successful in life so I may help others
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCygOHb0WpgBE14foP3m3UPQ?view_as=subscriber

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB