• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Industry veteran looking forward to give it back to the society in the most humble way. Just make it interesting!

learnwithtridib

User name: learnwithtridib
Title of introduction: Industry veteran looking forward to give it back to the society in the most humble way. Just make it interesting!
Your name/ Alias: learnwithtridib
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? From YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To get various questions that I have in my mind like all new YouTubers, get them clarified and also share ideas and acquire awesome skills from awesome people
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want my channel to reach 5000 subs by the end of this year. I majorly teach Visual Thinking and Design Thinking for business. I want my tutorials to help new entrepreneurs learn various nuances of business and on a side note, as an internationally recognized artist, would also push in some natural medium and digital medium Painting tutorials.
How frequently do you upload? 1-2 videos per week
What are your hobbies? Painting, Fluid pouring Art, Visual Thinking, Tell Stories ( of life or business - I am an Amazon Best Selling Author S.O.U.L Stories of Ur Life is the name of the Book) , Create Digital Advertisement ( I am an Ad man).
What is your biggest dream? To be known as a knowledgable humble man who has done something good for society. Have touched lives with Customer-centric effective solutions.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/c/learnwithtridib