• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Enjoy youtube

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
I love the community I have created as a content producer both on YouTube and facebook. My facebook is more interactive and like a family while YouTube is me trying to make the world a better place by ranting. All in all, I love what I do and can't imagine life without the camera.

residentcasuals

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
At the moment it seems like with Resident Casuals we are just making videos for the people who are in Resident Casuals. It's keeping us motivating and we are enjoying the ride at the moment.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I haven't made a video in over a year but when I did I was having a lot of fun. Mostly with the editing part of it. Learning new editing tricks and making a video like a movie studio was awesome. I hope to start making videos again soon. things have not gone my way yet but hopefully, things will change soon enough.

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖm always enjoying making videos, but I should be doing better, and definitely should be uploading more, but hey lifestyle demands do have a nice way of keeping me in my place, but occasionally it does release the ball and chain to let me create :blush:

ManUnitedFan

IΓÇÖm always enjoying making videos, but I should be doing better, and definitely should be uploading more, but hey lifestyle demands do have a nice way of keeping me in my place, but occasionally it does release the ball and chain to let me create :blush:
I agree, I just upload every week or so as I don't have much time