• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software Editing apps to used?

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Davinci Resolve can be downloaded for free and is one of the best editors there is. And if you decide to invest in it, you pay a license fee one time.

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
Yeah alright thanks
One other thing. They have free training on how to use the app. You can find links on their website. The training is really quite good and and the scenarios they use for the training are very real-world.

Midas

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
themidasmvmt.com
Subscriber Goal
Final Cut Pro X is the easiest to use (iMovie is a free but similar version. Other ones are Adobe Premiere and Davinci's Resolve but they come with a lot more to handle than Final cut. I make videos about how to use some to create content. ;)

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
and when you say editing APPS, you might want to be more specific about the platform. You haven't told us if you're a mac, a pc, or a mobile only creator. "apps" tend to be for mobile, and "programs" tend to be for computer, and often Editing programs and apps aren't entirely cross platform.

EvaWar

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
www.evawar.com
Subscriber Goal
I've tested out Hitfilm Express, I got a full Final Cut Pro licence and Davinci Resolve. I've ended up sticking running Davinci on Windows, will likely end up paying for it. Steep learning curve though!

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
I've tested out Hitfilm Express, I got a full Final Cut Pro licence and Davinci Resolve. I've ended up sticking running Davinci on Windows, will likely end up paying for it. Steep learning curve though!
It will pay off. You can also reconfigure Davinci to use the same keyboard commands as other NLEs, but it is worth the time to learn its keyboard commands.Once you get used to its workflow it is an amazing tool.