• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Created new style of thumbnailz

heaven1983

I just created most of my videos' thumbnails.

I was wondering if you guys could give me a feedback on these ones. The backgroubd is similar, my daughter's pictures are different, font style is mostly the same across many thumbnails.

My daughter likes colors, which fit her personality. She's energetic, bubbly, fun, and easy going.

Thanks guys.
Thumbnail (8).jpg
Thumbnail (5).jpg
Thumbnail (6).jpg
Thumbnail (7).jpg

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
They look pretty good to me. Very colorful and vibrant, catchy to the eyes. They convey pretty well what the video might be about. I am curious about the first one that has that red line across it. Is that part of the image or a mistake?

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I think they look cool. They convey a playfulness and scream "kid friendly" content. I noticed you have your logo in the thumbnails. I think when displayed as a thumbnail it will be completely illegible. Also see it used twice in the "10 lies..." thumbnail. Personally I have a simplified version of my logo I use in those situations. I'm using it as my avatar picture.

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I see your logo on all of these thumbnails except for the last one ("Annoying Prank...") I don't know if that's intentional. I like all the colors used in your thumbnails though.

OP
OP
heaven1983

heaven1983

They look pretty good to me. Very colorful and vibrant, catchy to the eyes. They convey pretty well what the video might be about. I am curious about the first one that has that red line across it. Is that part of the image or a mistake?
Yes it's a mistake. I fixed it already. Ty

I think they look cool. They convey a playfulness and scream "kid friendly" content. I noticed you have your logo in the thumbnails. I think when displayed as a thumbnail it will be completely illegible. Also see it used twice in the "10 lies..." thumbnail. Personally I have a simplified version of my logo I use in those situations. I'm using it as my avatar picture.
You know what? That's a good idea. I'll make a simplified logo for everyone to see. Ty