• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Artist and ASMRtist

ArtofLisaMorgan

TubeBuddy Pro
www.facebook.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: ArtofLisaMorgan
Title of introduction: Artist and ASMRtist
Your name/ Alias: Lisa
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was watching a video from Nick Nimmin on how to grow my audience. He suggested Tubebuddy.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Andrew posted on the Discord channel about someone looking for an art collab. As I'm an artist, I figured I would check it out.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Trying to grow my own art business. I've done commission work and dislike it, so to be self-sustaining without doing commissions would be lovely.
How frequently do you upload? I currently post daily, although I'm eventually looking at a 3-5 days/week schedule. I just want to get a nice backlog of videos up before I reduce posting. Plus...I do art daily and it doesn't hurt to put the recorder on and pop the video up.
What are your hobbies? I draw. Lots. I also read and write (I published my first book...although it's an art book...this spring)
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to turn my art and writing into a sustainable career.
YouTube Channel Link: UCS6Mv8SWF_rO2hFtb44u_HA

Reactions: Futbolleague

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @ArtofLisaMorgan, welcome to our community. Great to see you came from one of our favorite YouTubers Nick Nimmin. He's a great YouTuber with a lot of amazing videos.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums, my friend! I hope you become successful soon!