• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Business Channel SILTHW - A channel about lessons hard-learned and wisdom hard-gained

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
User name: SILTHW
Title of introduction: SILTHW - A channel about lessons hard-learned and wisdom hard-gained
Your name/ Alias: SILTHW, or you can call me Liam
Where are you from? Scottsdale, AZ US
How did you find TubeBuddy? Was looking into SEO and Key Word optimization after reading about it on YouTube Academy. Kept seeing people mention TubeBuddy and checked it out. Found it made a pretty quick difference in my traffic sources and subscribed
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Wanting to see what others are doing, how they use TubeBuddy and how they grow
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I've been a public figure for multiple technology companies. I'm interested in developing my own personal brand apart from my employer and using this as a means for distributing my own content
How frequently do you upload? Weekly at the moment
What are your hobbies? Technology - long time gamer and gadget geek
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSi0KfNLCZFR4zgz7Ak0Tzg

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @SILTHW, welcome to our community. We're happy to have you join us. I'm glad you found us. We have a great community both on the forums and on Discord which you can find a link to at the bottom of this page.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.