• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How can you add a poll to the YouTube community?

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Go to your YouTube studio dashboard then click on you channel's avatar to get to your YouTube channel page. Then click the community tab in between playlists and channels. When you click on "community" you should see a place below it to create a post (it should already be a textbox ready for you to type. The textbox should have the options "video", "poll", and "image" attached at the bottom. This is where you select "poll" and create your poll questions and answers there.

If you just wish to ask a question and not in a form of a poll just create a post and ask your question inside the post. With a post, viewers can write any answer they choose instead of selecting an answer from a poll.

A short cut to reach the community post tab is to just act like you are uploading a video but instead of "upload" select "post" then it will lead you to the same spot as I mentioned before.

Reactions: Happyday luro
OP
OP
S

Smart Wallet And Me

Go to your YouTube studio dashboard then click on you channel's avatar to get to your YouTube channel page. Then click the community tab in between playlists and channels. When you click on "community" you should see a place below it to create a post (it should already be a textbox ready for you to type. The textbox should have the options "video", "poll", and "image" attached at the bottom. This is where you select "poll" and create your poll questions and answers there.

If you just wish to ask a question and not in a form of a poll just create a post and ask your question inside the post. With a post, viewers can write any answer they choose instead of selecting an answer from a poll.

A short cut to reach the community post tab is to just act like you are uploading a video but instead of "upload" select "post" then it will lead you to the same spot as I mentioned before.
I donΓÇÖt have a community tab in my YouTube studio page. ItΓÇÖs removed.

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
is your channel set as for kids? Cause if it is you won't have it.

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I think you have to have 1,000 subscribers for it to show

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Here is a video by JustAlexHalford that might explain more: