• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Business Channel My Journey On Youtube! Smart Wallet And Me

Smart Wallet And Me

User name: Smart Wallet And Me
Title of introduction: My Journey On Youtube! Smart Wallet And Me
Your name/ Alias: Harout
Where are you from? California
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I heard that TubeBuddy helps you to get better at targeting specific people in your niche and promote your content with specific key words. I am excited to be part of the group.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I wanted to learn how to become a better content creator and make an impact in people's lives for the better.
How frequently do you upload? Twice a week
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream? I would like to quit my day job and pursue my dream of becoming a full time Youtuber and helping others during the process.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO255abfn-i92FTV9SkTbLQ?view_as=subscriber

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Smart Wallet And Me, welcome to the community. We're excited to have you join our awesome community. Don't forget to check out our Discord server as well with another great community and some cool things we do there as well.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.