• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Playlists

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Absolutely! You can order a playlist however you want. They will show up in your recent uploads feed in the order that you published them, so you may want to publish them in order. I would also suggest using cards, endscreens and pinned comments to direct traffic to the specific video you want played next (or prior) to help lead your audience down the correct viewing path.

Reactions: PierPoint

vinc8nt

TubeBuddy User
Absolutely! You can order a playlist however you want. They will show up in your recent uploads feed in the order that you published them, so you may want to publish them in order. I would also suggest using cards, endscreens and pinned comments to direct traffic to the specific video you want played next (or prior) to help lead your audience down the correct viewing path.

I have never tried yet to transfer a video from an old playlist to a new one, but is it possible?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
You dont really transfer them. Rather you simply assign them to whatever playlist you want. Videos can be assigned to multiple playlists.