• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question ask me anything you want! (Voice reveal video)

Ido Berg

Slap Like Now
Subscriber Goal
Hi everyone!
So my aubscribers really want me to do a voice reveal video
And i just have nothing to talk about in the video :/ so if you have some time, go to my channel and just look on my thumvnails so you will know what im fillming. (Or ill make it ahort for you im playing Bass, guitar, drums and piano.)
Hope to hear from everyone of you! Thank you!!!

Last edited:

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Your question almost has the answer.

Start with the Intro what you will be doing today. Do a shoutout to the person who requested the video or the first person to comment on previous video or end with a question & answer session with 1 or 2 questions.

There are many ways. The more you start looking at others videos, the more videos you are likely to get ( my thinking ).

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Ido Berg

cok sunbro

TubeBuddy User
Hi everyone!
So my aubscribers really want me to do a voice reveal video
And i just have nothing to talk about in the video :/ so if you have some time, go to my channel and just look on my thumvnails so you will know what im fillming. (Or ill make it ahort for you im playing Bass, guitar, drums and piano.)
Hope to hear from everyone of you! Thank you!!!
Hey man,
First of all don't be shy- they are your fans, they will love you
Then about your first voice video. You can just make one short video with title "My first voice video Lets talk" - Something like this fans would always love.
Now the video should be only talking. You can tell them about how you started youtube, why you started youtube and what are your near future plans, You can ask the viewers about what they are expecting from you and what they like the most. You can tell them what are the kind of videos you have most fun making. It just need to be a video of You, your youtube life, likes and dislikes of you and your fans :)

OP
OP
Ido Berg

Ido Berg

Slap Like Now
Subscriber Goal
Hey man,
First of all don't be shy- they are your fans, they will love you
Then about your first voice video. You can just make one short video with title "My first voice video Lets talk" - Something like this fans would always love.
Now the video should be only talking. You can tell them about how you started youtube, why you started youtube and what are your near future plans, You can ask the viewers about what they are expecting from you and what they like the most. You can tell them what are the kind of videos you have most fun making. It just need to be a video of You, your youtube life, likes and dislikes of you and your fans :)
Thanks :) but im till little bit ahy cuz i got new viewers in any new video that im uploading and maybe its will be thier first time in my channel and this is what they will see.. you know whqt i mean ;)

cok sunbro

TubeBuddy User
Thanks :) but im till little bit ahy cuz i got new viewers in any new video that im uploading and maybe its will be thier first time in my channel and this is what they will see.. you know whqt i mean ;)
yeah buddy, but it will always be the like this. Right now you might be getting 10 new subscribers per day, later you will be getting 100 subscribers per day. Dont think it in this way. Be positive and go with it :)

OP
OP
Ido Berg

Ido Berg

Slap Like Now
Subscriber Goal
yeah buddy, but it will always be the like this. Right now you might be getting 10 new subscribers per day, later you will be getting 100 subscribers per day. Dont think it in this way. Be positive and go with it :)
Thanks for the comments :)

Reactions: cok sunbro