• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel I create Nature videos to relax, sleep, meditate and study

User name: Raindrops Relaxation
Title of introduction: I create Nature videos to relax, sleep, meditate and study
Your name/ Alias: Rain
Where are you from? FLORIDA, usa
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to connect with TubeBuddy community
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Gain more friends, support system
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Music
What is your biggest dream? To be successful in youtube and to travel the world
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/RaindropsRelaxation

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hey there and welcome to the tubebuddy community forums! Im starting back to school tomorrow so I might be actually looking for study music. I also want to travel the world for one of my dreams. Good luck with your channel and hope to see you around the forums so you can make friends and connect with the community! :)

OP
OP
R
Hey there and welcome to the tubebuddy community forums! Im starting back to school tomorrow so I might be actually looking for study music. I also want to travel the world for one of my dreams. Good luck with your channel and hope to see you around the forums so you can make friends and connect with the community! :)
Thanks legacy