• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback any good? i know its bad but i hope its something.

What should ill upload in my next video?

• Voice Reveal (maybe) 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • new Song that i wrote 2 days ago.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Ido Berg

Slap Like Now
Subscriber Goal
New Project (12).png

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
ok, so I wouldn't worry too much about using text in this, because the colour of the text outline actually clashes with your background.

If you can, maybe find a white wall to film in front of... although, if you can, it would be cool to set up a black backdrop somehow (curtains or sheets can do to start with) because I see your blue curtain, something that looks like a painting, and a boogie board? your background is trying to fight for attention. I really think a minimal black background, or even just a pain white wall would help. I'd also consider NOT using your room light as it's very harsh on you. If you have one, I'd use a desk lamp to the side to make the lighting more interesting.

IU really love the bass guitar, it's interesting because it LOOKS like a 6 string guitar, but it definitely is the shape and length of the bass. not thumbnail related, but I'd do a video on the story behind your bass guitar and some information about it, because it's quite a unique looking bass guitar.

Reactions: Ido Berg
OP
OP
Ido Berg

Ido Berg

Slap Like Now
Subscriber Goal
ok, so I wouldn't worry too much about using text in this, because the colour of the text outline actually clashes with your background.

If you can, maybe find a white wall to film in front of... although, if you can, it would be cool to set up a black backdrop somehow (curtains or sheets can do to start with) because I see your blue curtain, something that looks like a painting, and a boogie board? your background is trying to fight for attention. I really think a minimal black background, or even just a pain white wall would help. I'd also consider NOT using your room light as it's very harsh on you. If you have one, I'd use a desk lamp to the side to make the lighting more interesting.

IU really love the bass guitar, it's interesting because it LOOKS like a 6 string guitar, but it definitely is the shape and length of the bass. not thumbnail related, but I'd do a video on the story behind your bass guitar and some information about it, because it's quite a unique looking bass guitar.
Thanks.
And i do have a green screen so ill easly can add white woll to it.
And after ill do the edit of the white woll, whqt should ill do then?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
striking photo, but fairly bland palette of colors. Text adds very little value.

A higher contrast and more colorful composition overall would make a big impact to performance of this thumbnail. You have a solid concept here, great pose. But a more colorful, dynamic pic would make a difference.