• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Very Confused and Weird

JessBookgirl75@gmail

Extremely Well-Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Hi! When I was counting on my Iphone how many Youtube videos I have it said around 36. But, when I saw it on my laptop it said I have around 41 or 42. Why is that? That to me seems a little weird and confusing.
Jessica

cok sunbro

TubeBuddy User
Hi! When I was counting on my Iphone how many Youtube videos I have it said around 36. But, when I saw it on my laptop it said I have around 41 or 42. Why is that? That to me seems a little weird and confusing.
Jessica
Hey, can you attach the screenshot where it is showing 36.
I always have same number on my youtube apps and the website, maybe you saw something else. Anyways a screenshot would clear it all.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Yeah there are going to be some differences in the video count depending on where you are looking. This is because Livestreams kinda go in their own category (but can still get counted on some platforms) and when a video is unlisted or private it also counts as a video but it doesn't go towards your video count. Stuff like that.

So if you do livestreams or have private/unlisted videos that is likely why there is a difference in the total video count... each platform is counting those differently.

cok sunbro

TubeBuddy User
Yeah there are going to be some differences in the video count depending on where you are looking. This is because Livestreams kinda go in their own category (but can still get counted on some platforms) and when a video is unlisted or private it also counts as a video but it doesn't go towards your video count. Stuff like that.

So if you do livestreams or have private/unlisted videos that is likely why there is a difference in the total video count... each platform is counting those differently.
yeah right, livestreams are shown in the Videos page in the Youtube channel page.
But if you go to Studio > Videos - You will have different category of video and live stream

OP
OP
JessBookgirl75@gmail

JessBookgirl75@gmail

Subscriber Goal

Thank you, Stanly Orchard.
Jessica

Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

Also YT has been having issues between mobile and desktop lately.... WE LOVE IT

Reactions: Stanley | Team TB
OP
OP
JessBookgirl75@gmail

JessBookgirl75@gmail

Subscriber Goal
Hey, can you attach the screenshot where it is showing 36.
I always have same number on my youtube apps and the website, maybe you saw something else. Anyways a screenshot would clear it all.
I wish I could do a screen shot. I am sorry, but, I am not that good at taking screen shots.
Jessica

• Haha
Reactions: cok sunbro