• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered How can i start gaining views and subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies.

cok sunbro

TubeBuddy User
I am new here, please who can help me?
Hey mate, Starting with youtube is not so difficult
the first thing you need to do is to Find your niche.
And that should be very precise not general.
For Example : Only one game or maybe only one character in the game.
So you need to catch one of the subtopics of any general topic and keep making videos on that for few months.
You will eventually get the attention of the people searching for that specific subtopic.

You need to keep doing this until you get 100+ subscribers. DO not get distracted, Its only the beginning of your youtube.
As soon as you cross 100 subs mark, you can start to cover more subtopics while being under the same Topic (Same game with diff characters or different mods).
Remember you have to keep making videos on your targeted topics until you get 1000+ subs, thats when you can start concentrating on what the audience wants. By this time you will be experienced enough to know what to do in order to grow your channel.

One more big tip is keep digging for keywords in TubeBuddy everyday, and always use Keyword with rating more that 40 in your videos.

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
To most of us YouTube is a marathon not a sprint. As a new YouTuber your main focus should be creating quality content. Set a goal like creating 3 videos every week and try to make each new video one better than the previous one. YouTube is a search enginee so each new video you publish is a new way for people to find your channel. If your video are good enough and your channel have a lot of quality content the viewer may want to come back for more and decides to subscribe.

Getting views and especially subscribers is not easy, expect to take time and a lot of hard work and dedication. For me it took about 2.5 years to reach 1000 subscribers.

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi @Sulhim talents have a look at the video in this previous thread https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/31452/ although 100,000 subscribers may seem well out of reach when you are new, a lot of the tips and information is relevant.

There are lots of videos on YouTube about finding your first 100 or 1000 subscribers, Annie Dube has made an updated one recently that you might find interesting.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

cok sunbro

TubeBuddy User
I am new here, please who can help me?
Hey mate, Starting with youtube is not so difficult
the first thing you need to do is to Find your niche.
And that should be very precise not general.
For Example : Only one game or maybe only one character in the game.
So you need to catch one of the subtopics of any general topic and keep making videos on that for few months.
You will eventually get the attention of the people searching for that specific subtopic.

You need to keep doing this until you get 100+ subscribers. DO not get distracted, Its only the beginning of your youtube.
As soon as you cross 100 subs mark, you can start to cover more subtopics while being under the same Topic (Same game with diff characters or different mods).
Remember you have to keep making videos on your targeted topics until you get 1000+ subs, thats when you can start concentrating on what the audience wants. By this time you will be experienced enough to know what to do in order to grow your channel.

One more big tip is keep digging for keywords in TubeBuddy everyday, and always use Keyword with rating more that 40 in your videos.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Take a deep breath, and jump right in! The beauty of the spot you are in is that you are not expected to make perfect content and there are very few people around to judge your work! Enjoy that time! Make mistakes, practice and experiment and have fun with it. You need to focus on making your first 100 videos and likely spend your first year just playing with the tools that you need to learn in order to really start gaining steam in your second year. It's a long haul, be ready for that.

Now go make something great!

Reactions: Pips

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

Great advice we actually have data on how long this takes and it depends on the content you make! Here is a video that discusses it:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOvagUOsR4A

vinc8nt

TubeBuddy User
I have tried some advice from yt posts. One that I have proven works for me is by promoting your channel through posting your expert opinions to every new contents of other channels and you will be easily noticed by curious individuals especially if you are the first one to post a comment section of that video. Your channel/name will be visible to all viewers of that particular video at all viewing times as long as it stays there.

I have tried some advice from yt posts. One that I have proven works for me is by promoting your channel through posting your expert opinions to every new contents of other channels and you will be easily noticed by curious individuals especially if you are the first one to post in a comment section of that video. Your channel/name will be visible to all viewers of that particular video at all viewing times as long as it stays there.

So, look for the leading channels in your niche and subscribe them and click the notification bell to be the first one to post a comment when their next new video pops up in the notification. Just a say "hi" in a fastest manner to secure the post as the first commenter and edit it after a while.

ManUnitedFan

I have tried some advice from yt posts. One that I have proven works for me is by promoting your channel through posting your expert opinions to every new contents of other channels and you will be easily noticed by curious individuals especially if you are the first one to post a comment section of that video. Your channel/name will be visible to all viewers of that particular video at all viewing times as long as it stays there.

So, look for the leading channels in your niche and subscribe them and click the notification bell to be the first one to post a comment when their next new video pops up in the notification. Just a say "hi" in a fastest manner to secure the post as the first commenter and edit it after a while.
Ye I agree but you can also look at their tags and use some of them in your videos to show up on suggested

Status
Not open for further replies.