• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Thumbnails

RandomFamilia

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
OK. I have YT Studio app on my mobile and I have a thumbnail creator on my mobile as well. I use YT Studio to edit my video and upload a thumbnail. Well one thing I have noticed is that since I have Tubebuddy I can no longer use YT Studio app to edit in a thumbnail. This makes me a little sad as I really liked the extra stickers that this thumbnail maker has, and TubeBuddy thumbnail generator is good but I would like to see more stickers or be able to continue to use my other thumbnail makers as well.
Anyone know anything about this?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I have the Tubebuddy app and I can still edit thumbnails on my videos. Process is a little differant now, you edit video im the studio app, then you gotta tap the edit button again on the video thumbnail itself

InkedScreenshot_2020-08-24-10-28-19-32_LI.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: RandomFamilia
OP
OP
R

RandomFamilia

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Ya, that is how I had been doing it, maybe it has nothing to do with TubeBuddy and is just a coincidence, maybe it's a glitch. Hopefully it'll work itself out. Thanks for responding!

Reactions: Beanie Draws