• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hey ya'll! Happy to be here! New Gaming Youtuber

Reth

User name: Reth
Title of introduction: Hey ya'll! Happy to be here! New Gaming Youtuber
Your name/ Alias: Brian aka Reth
Where are you from? Massachusetts
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google Play Store
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to get to know other new Youtubers who are just starting out, and just overall be a friendly, funny guy. It helps to see others are in the same boat as me, and I want to keep myself motivated as well as others so we all become successful :)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to provide an outlet for people who suffer with depression and other life woes to come and join in funny/entertaining gameplay. All are welcome and I want to be a part of making someone's day. If I made you laugh at least once, or say "WOW!" at a crazy game changing play, I did my job.
How frequently do you upload? I upload 3 times a week Mon/Wed/Fri and is interchangeable according to my personal schedule.
What are your hobbies? I love gaming, writing, reading, and going for walks
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream has always been to be a positive face in the gaming community, as well as be a welcoming, friendly presence in gaming. I also have aspirations to be a published author of Fantasy and Scifi.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJmmY4bgUbQ2hNE2DHcwitQ