• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Review A day out at the seaside

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hey man, both links here go to your review. Can you edit your post to include the link to your video?

Reactions: Damon

Crazy Aunts

Visually beautiful, just gorgeous! Video is a little slow moving in some places. Needs some build up of expectation. What is the story? When did you arrive there? Did you use a drone? Were you happy there? It would help to see your faces. How did it feel when you were leaving? IΓÇÖm only giving this feedback as a viewer. My video skills are nowhere near your level. Well done!

Reactions: JourneyVerse
OP
OP
JourneyVerse

JourneyVerse

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Visually beautiful, just gorgeous! Video is a little slow moving in some places. Needs some build up of expectation. What is the story? When did you arrive there? Did you use a drone? Were you happy there? It would help to see your faces. How did it feel when you were leaving? IΓÇÖm only giving this feedback as a viewer. My video skills are nowhere near your level. Well done!
thank you for your feedback, i know what you mean by the story, im trying to develop my story telling skills as this is something i struggle with, i think the more i do it and the more shots i take the better i will get, thanks for your feedback and everyone elses.

Reactions: Kids Fun