• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel I am a video editor, I do editing tutorials.

Banky

User name: Banky
Title: I am a video editor, I do editing tutorials.
Type of collaboration: I do tutorials on how to use filmora9 and camtasia for making videos, I need a collaboration that will increase subscribers and views.
Amount of Subscribers: Close to 100
Ways to contact you: bankolehardes@gmail.com
Why should they collaborate with you: I am a video editor and I have a unique style, ideas and innovations
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmnLjmfPJZe3T4i_Ryvcgqg?view_as=subscriber

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I dunno if this is relevant but they are here people who are struggling with thumbnails and need guidance. If you can do a Colab with them and make few thumbnails for them and In return they shout out about you .. I feel it would be great .. just a thought.

MyBlocksStrongestMan

Recognized Member
I dunno if this is relevant but they are here people who are struggling with thumbnails and need guidance. If you can do a Colab with them and make few thumbnails for them and In return they shout out about you .. I feel it would be great .. just a thought.
That's what I was about to suggest as well.

EnglishwithLiz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Hi Banky

I use Filmora 9 and do the editing with my other half.

By our own admission, we are pretty rubbish at editing although learning all the time. So have subbed.

Always happy to take on any suggestions you may have

Liz :heart:

follow9na

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Banky
Title: I am a video editor, I do editing tutorials.
Type of collaboration: I do tutorials on how to use filmora9 and camtasia for making videos, I need a collaboration that will increase subscribers and views.
Amount of Subscribers: Close to 100
Ways to contact you: bankolehardes@gmail.com
Why should they collaborate with you: I am a video editor and I have a unique style, ideas and innovations
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmnLjmfPJZe3T4i_Ryvcgqg?view_as=subscriber
i really liked your work .. keep it going. Dream effects were fantastic