• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Thank you TubeBuddy!

RandomFamilia

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I am quite enjoying YouTube...it has take me a long time to get the hang of things but I feel like I am finally getting the hang of it. I have a lot of editing to do on past thumbnails and videos seo etc but I am so happy that I have found TubeBuddy as it has given me a new perspective and a lot of help when creating my videos and making sure the videos receive views. I am also opening a Patreon account which I didn't know anything about until I started with TubeBuddy.
So, basically I am just wanting to say Thank you to TubeBuddy for re-encouraging me and helping me find my creativeness again. :)

• Love
Reactions: BraveStar and Damon

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I am quite enjoying YouTube...it has take me a long time to get the hang of things but I feel like I am finally getting the hang of it. I have a lot of editing to do on past thumbnails and videos seo etc but I am so happy that I have found TubeBuddy as it has given me a new perspective and a lot of help when creating my videos and making sure the videos receive views. I am also opening a Patreon account which I didn't know anything about until I started with TubeBuddy.
So, basically I am just wanting to say Thank you to TubeBuddy for re-encouraging me and helping me find my creativeness again. :)
Welcome on board, hope youΓÇÖll like hanging out on here, itΓÇÖs a really nice place to be :)

OP
OP
R

RandomFamilia

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Welcome on board, hope youΓÇÖll like hanging out on here, itΓÇÖs a really nice place to be :)
Yes I really enjoy learning and encouraging others.

I am enjoying it, and have learned a lot in a short time! Glad to be here and enjoy encouraging other as well!