• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Mobile Gear Multiple streaming app- Mobile app

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Hello,

Thanks in advance for answering my question. Please is there any multiple streaming app that you can recommend for me. I want to live stream an event but I was told there are apps that can help me stream on facebook and YouTube at the same time.

Please anyone aware of a mobile app that does this?

Thanks

RandomFamilia

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Hello,

Thanks in advance for answering my question. Please is there any multiple streaming app that you can recommend for me. I want to live stream an event but I was told there are apps that can help me stream on facebook and YouTube at the same time.

Please anyone aware of a mobile app that does this?

Thanks
I am not sure about streaming at the same time. I will follow to see what others say, but for mobile streaming I know many use and I have used Streamlab.

OP
OP
Blessing

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
I am not sure about streaming at the same time. I will follow to see what others say, but for mobile streaming I know many use and I have used Streamlab.
Hi thanks for responding.
Why do people use streamlab for live stream if you are not multi streaming at the same time? Is it better than streaming directly from YouTube or Facebook?

Reactions: RandomFamilia

RandomFamilia

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I am not very techy, and I find streamlab very easy to use and I can use it from my mobile. That's why I used it and it added to my watch hours as well. I am quite sure you can use it for both Facebook and YT but not sure about simultaneously. Sorry, I wish I could be of more help.

Hi thanks for responding.
Why do people use streamlab for live stream if you are not multi streaming at the same time? Is it better than streaming directly from YouTube or Facebook?
View: https://youtu.be/sMLEZb0k1YE

I just found a youtube video answering your question: It is the link above, I hope this is ok to post here.

OP
OP
Blessing

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Thanks. Load of information to disgest.

Thank you so much for these video. It taught me a loads of stuff. Wow!! Didnt know I could do all these with my phone and the microphone idea is epic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Beanie Draws