• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Tips Upload with intention.

Maryprecious

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
I just discovered this which I feel will help calm the nerves of new YouTubers. When preparing your content, assume yourself to be a viewer and ask if this content will be either informing, educative, engaging, interesting and so on when you are viewing. If yes, go ahead with what you are doing and relax because, it will surely bring you subscribers if not immediately but in future and if 'NO', delete and start all over again. :cool:

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I just discovered this which I feel will help calm the nerves of new YouTubers. When preparing your content, assume yourself to be a viewer and ask if this content will be either informing, educative, engaging, interesting and so on when you are viewing. If yes, go ahead with what you are doing and relax because, it will surely bring you subscribers if not immediately but in future and if 'NO', delete and start all over again. :cool:
Pretty much what I do with everything, and I can only remember one video that looked so horrible that I just deleted it, itΓÇÖs better to delay rather than upload rubbish.

This also applies with editing content, every second has to be checked, and if something doesnΓÇÖt need to be there, based on our own judgment, SNIP!! Off it comes. I film hours upon hours of footage, sometimes a few weeks worth, but it all gets sliced and diced down to minutes, thatΓÇÖs a lot of footage on the cutting floor, but it is a necessary evil in order to produce watchable videos.

Reactions: Maryprecious