• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Hello everyone ! Feeling great to join this community.

Abhineet Tiwari

User name: Abhineet Tiwari
Title of introduction: Hello everyone ! Feeling great to join this community.
Your name/ Alias: Abhineet
Where are you from? New Delhi, India
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was searching for the method to grow my channel on google and there I learnt about this tubebuddy. Really great service.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To grow my channel and for getting upgrades. Help for Help service
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to commercially grow my business.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are singing and travelling.
What is your biggest dream? To become a soldier
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCautB9FGNhAmv8G8eJHosjw?view_as=subscriber

Reactions: Gemini

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Abhineet Tiwari
Title of introduction: Hello everyone ! Feeling great to join this community.
Your name/ Alias: Abhineet
Where are you from? New Delhi, India
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was searching for the method to grow my channel on google and there I learnt about this tubebuddy. Really great service.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To grow my channel and for getting upgrades. Help for Help service
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to commercially grow my business.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are singing and travelling.
What is your biggest dream? To become a soldier
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCautB9FGNhAmv8G8eJHosjw?view_as=subscriber
Hey there welcome to this fantastic community, like @kitchen c/o ammama said, just get familiar with the rules and youΓÇÖll be all good, youΓÇÖll find they arenΓÇÖt really strict at all, and here is such a relaxing place to just chill, chat with everyone, tell everyone about you and what you want to achieve etc, we even have a forum games section and an off topic section where you can just let loose, within limits of course, but just follow the rules and donΓÇÖt spam anything, welcome to TubeBuddy forums :)