• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Upload Scheduling

Gary L

Hi

I upload a few videos at a time and schedule them. I have a spreadsheet to keep track of the recently published dates and would continue my last uploads from those dates.

In the "schedule" section during upload, it would be nice to have a calendar or list of my last few uploads so that I know which date I should upload next.

Better yet, if I could specify my publishing schedule and TubeBuddy can automatically schedule my videos accordingly.

Reactions: Futbolleague

Maryprecious

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Hi

I upload a few videos at a time and schedule them. I have a spreadsheet to keep track of the recently published dates and would continue my last uploads from those dates.

In the "schedule" section during upload, it would be nice to have a calendar or list of my last few uploads so that I know which date I should upload next.

Better yet, if I could specify my publishing schedule and TubeBuddy can automatically schedule my videos accordingly.
What's your question?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi

We have publishing features and a calendar in TubeBuddy that you can set up, but it's not automated:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK0dT2_uNS4&list=PLpzjxyndddwKNDU6TiDvgrcqMY0BMxn66&index=22&t=0s

With this feature in mind you'd like an extra step of being able to automate the schedule?