• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel You a gamer like me ? Like playing survival titles ? Would you also like to be informed about good gear decisions ? Then this is it.

MarkTekk

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: MarkTekk
Title of introduction: You a gamer like me ? Like playing survival titles ? Would you also like to be informed about good gear decisions ? Then this is it.
Your name/ Alias: Mark/MarkTekk
Where are you from? I'm from Slovenia
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found tubebuddy through youtube. It was a few years ago. But i never thought about it really until now.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I mainly wanted to join because i think there is a lot of smart people on here that know about youtube a hell of a lot more then i do. We all learn by imitating others, and what better way to do it, then in a community like this.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: What i would like to provide is a mix of quality gaming and tech related videos that people can watch and get something positive/informative out of it. My focus is mainly survival type games, but i would also like to inform people about all the good tech gear that is out there. That could be audio related gear, photography stuff, peripherials like mice and keyboard. All that a gamer needs, to feel great :) I think that stuff like subscribers, sponsors, affiliates and other things come off their own accord if you are doing your best. That is what i believe.
How frequently do you upload? I upload weekly, at least once a week. I try to do more if i can, but that depends a lot on what is happening out there in the "real" world.
What are your hobbies? I used to play a lot of basketball in my younger days. Now i mostly do futsal on the weekend and some archery if i feel like it. I also like to go mushroom picking from time to time.
What is your biggest dream? My dream is to be succesfull so i can support myself and others around me.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNXJ71ObDTihC8JaPKbssjw/