• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Not ranking

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thanks have done that. Had to watch Andrew's video on tags.
You can also enter the topic or title of the video into the search bar, see what is recommended, then check out how others title their content under that search, then create your own searchable title based on that, I did that and it did wonders, just another tip :)

Reactions: Maryprecious

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
It can just be the competition, I checked out a few of the phrases you target and the competition is just murdering. You are trying to compete with a lot of channels with houndreds of thousands of subscribers and even millions in a few cases, channels that have videos that get millions of views or at least a few hundred thousands. Even with great SEO it's almost impossible to compete in really crowded niches full of much larger channels. At least that's how it been for my channel.

Reactions: Maryprecious

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Not about the question but you should try and improve your thumbnails

OP
OP
Maryprecious

Maryprecious

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
You can also enter the topic or title of the video into the search bar, see what is recommended, then check out how others title their content under that search, then create your own searchable title based on that, I did that and it did wonders, just another tip :)
Thanks
Not about the question but you should try and improve your thumbnails
Okay.