• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel I promote music in the form of nightcore

User name: Nightcore Daydreamer
Title of introduction: I promote music in the form of nightcore
Your name/ Alias: Daydreamer
Where are you from? Slovenia
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy while watching a video by Ziovo on how to improve my videos
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Just for funs
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Recently I've decided I want to do YouTube for a living. I currently have 2 channels. A nightcore channel to promote music and a much smaller gaming channel. My goal is to build up my gaming channel while still promoting music I like on the side and one day be able to bring happiness to people with my own content.
How frequently do you upload? I currnetly upload twice a week. Once on my nightcore and once on my gaming channel. I', planning to slowly increase the amount of uploads though.
What are your hobbies? I love watching anime, listening to music, gaming and obviously making videos and uploading them to YouTube.
What is your biggest dream? My dream is to one day be big enough that I can help people. I might not be able to do much but I want people to come watch my content and cheer up if they're feeling down. I want to help charities by doing charity livestreams like for example Jacksepticeye who is one of the people I look up to the most.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/NightcoreDaydreamer