• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel I help people improve their English Accent & Language Skills

EnglishwithLiz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
User name: EnglishwithLiz
Title of introduction: I help people improve their English Accent & Language Skills
Your name/ Alias: Queen Liz
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To improve my SEO knowledge
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I love teaching English and would just like to help people learn
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Driving my TTRS
What is your biggest dream? Happiness
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube/c/EnglishwithLiz

Reactions: Gemini
OP
OP
EnglishwithLiz

EnglishwithLiz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Thank you. Do you need help with your English? If so, let me know what subjects and I will try and produce a video to help.

I liked your videos too, very well filmed and hey they have English subtitles. I enjoy cooking, so where can I buy a Yubu chobap Kit :)

Reactions: Warm and Cozy

Warm and Cozy

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I always find British accent very attractive. Personally I think conversational English to be the most interesting subjects, and I like learning about useful daily conversation, such as going to hospital or buying coffee.

Thank you for watching my video, I am glad you enjoined it, and for the kit, I recommend buying from Korean supermarket as they usually stock fresh ingredients =)

Reactions: EnglishwithLiz

residentcasuals

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Liz, I'm learning french at the moment and I wish there was a channel exactly like yours. The speech bubbles coupled with the pace of how you deliver the phrases are really helpful.
A lot of the channels I'm watching it's way to quick so its hard to digest what is being said.
I can see a lot of people learning with your channels.