• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Country With highest CPM

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
CPM will differ depending on your audience type, niche, country, and the type of content you make (eg for kids or includes swearing). The countries with the highest CMP are Australia, Austria, Canada, Germany, Switzerland, New Zealand, and the UK.

• Love
Reactions: Jaybest Tech Review

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
This is a YouTube question not a TubeBuddy question. I don't know that you can target any particular country as YouTube is international and everyone around the world can access it. I can't specify which countries can and can't see my videos, nor can I make my videos appear any more in any particular country more than others as YouTube is global and that's out of your hands.
At least, that's my understanding of it, so I don't pay any attention to CPM as I'm under the impression it's out of our control so it's not worth thinking about.

If you type "which countrys have the highest CPM" into Google, it's amazing what kind of information you can find.