• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Family Vlogger

RandomFamilia

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
User name: RandomFamilia
Title of introduction: Family Vlogger
Your name/ Alias: Random
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? A youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? There is so much to learn about Tubebuddy and YouTube that I am here to learn about both venues.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I feel kind of lost, but hope to find my way with the help of others and then I hope to be able to help others as well. I would like to learn to better my content, grow my subscribers and my views.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly. That's my problem, I don't have a set routine yet, I know this is probably hurting my channel, but I will improve one step at a time.
What are your hobbies? Baking, playing with my son, making YouTube videos, I have three channels each one is very unique.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream...to be able to help those in need, starting with my own family and others. I would love for my husband to be able to see his family more regularly. I have three channels.
YouTube Channel Link: UCREPOHqzRkyiKytEGRQCgDA